The bond between pets and their owners is unbreakable, but the lack of pet-friendly housing options for domestic violence victims often leaves them with a heartbreaking decision: endure abuse in order to stay with […]
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM), and an opportunity to raise awareness and engage others in conversations that are difficult and all too often silenced. For those of us at RedRover, this means […]
RedRover Responders stand at the ready to provide emergency sheltering assistance for animals displaced by Hurricane Florence. Here is a list of currently available animal emergency shelters and resources.
Funding Helps Local Groups Prepare for Next Disaster
One year after Hurricane Harvey struck Texas, efforts are still underway to rebuild housing and reunite families in affected communities. The hurricane was […]
Grants Allow Domestic Violence Shelters Flexibility to Save More Lives
Sacramento, CA – RedRover, a national animal welfare organization, launches two new lifesaving programs through the RedRover Relief D […]
Safe Housing Grants Give Families a Second Chance for a Brighter Future
Sacramento, CA – RedRover©, a national animal welfare organization, announces its latest recipients for Safe Housing grants. Through the […]
Naples Deployment Will Bring Assistance to Animals and Relief to Workers
Naples, FL – RedRover, a national nonprofit animal welfare organization, is on the ground in Naples, Florida, to help Collier County D […]
Deployment in North Texas Will Bring Assistance to Animals and Relief to Workers
Dallas, TX – RedRover, a national nonprofit animal welfare organization, will help the SPCA of Texas provide daily care and c […]
Sacramento, CA – RedRover recently acquired Kind News Magazine™ from Humane Society of the United States, a staple of the humane education world since 1983.
Kind News Magazine is an eight-page, full-color pub […]
- Birth Control for Pigeons Manages Urban Populations Humanely
- Rescued Dog Demonstrates the Power of Love
- Keeping Pets and People Together: Partnership Makes More Domestic Violence Shelters Pet Friendly
- What’s Inside Your Pet’s Bowl?
- Does Trophy Hunting in South Africa Really Benefit Conservation and Local Communities?
- An Indian Conservation Success Built on a Unique, Ancestral Relationship Between Humans and Tigers
- Racing Greyhounds Exported to China May Meet Horrendous Fates
- To Solve Pollinator Health Crisis, State Governments are Key, Study Finds
- Omid the Miracle Dog
- Pangolins in Peril
- Another Perspective on Fish, Part Three: Why and How Should We End Fishing?
- Brown University Medical School’s Lethal Animal Use Violates Federal Law