If you’re a dog lover, at least once in life you might want or need to travel with your buddy, and if you think this could be problematic, it doesn’t have to be! Take these recommendations if you’re planning to take a trip with your best friend.
- Is the King of Beasts Headed Towards Extinction?
- A Walk Across Australia to Help Working Animals
- We Need Public Funding for Cultured Meat Research
- Caregiving is Activism: The Microsanctuary Resource Center
- Marine Mammal Captivity is Deeply Cruel
- Christianity Does the Strangest Things
- Into the Wild: Animal Dilemmas After Moving to the Countryside
- The New Big 5: Shooting Cameras, Not Guns
- Shut Down the Slaughterhouses
- Netflix’s Tiger King Does More Harm Than Good
- Bear Protection Act Aims to Stop Poaching and Export for the Bear Bile Trade
- Making Roads Safer for Wildlife