If you’re a dog lover, at least once in life you might want or need to travel with your buddy, and if you think this could be problematic, it doesn’t have to be! Take these recommendations if you’re planning to take a trip with your best friend.
- When It Comes to Dog Welfare, the Problem Is Us
- The Gentle Barn: Lessons Learned after 20 Years of Sanctuary
- Stop the Killing of Pygmy Elephants in Malaysia
- Zoos Neither Educate Nor Empower Children
- Ag-gag Laws Silence the Truth About Animal Agriculture
- Greek Activists Speak Up About Fur
- Is Sea Shepherd Its Own Worst Enemy?
- California Governor Signs Raft of Animal Protection Laws
- Donkeys Used as Taxis for Tourists in the Greek Islands
- Michigan Bill to Stop Painful Dog Experiments at Public Institutions
- Trophy Hunting is Not Sustainable
- The Terrible Truth About Down