Scorpion Foundation and Riau Province police busted an illegal trade of eight rare animals in Pekanbaru, Riau Province on Saturday, 27th of February 2016. Three traders were arrested, and eight animals, which are […]
Conservationists from the SCORPION FOUNDATION have condemned the government delays that led this week to about 2,400 wild birds having died from neglect in five weeks.
It was on 3rd December BKSDA East Java […]
SCORPION Foundation appreciates the Indonesian Government Agency for Natural Resource Conservation (BKSDA) in Jakarta for enforcing the law on wildlife protection. The BKSDA Jakarta confirmed to SCORPION on […]
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves