Organizations Animal Friends Croatia and Victoria’s Association invite everyone to join the third March for Animals in Zagreb, Croatia on April 13th at 11:00 AM.
Although the novelty hasn’t yet worn off from […]
The Center for Peace, Non-violence and Human Rights in Osijek, Croatia has awarded the Krunoslav Sukić peacekeeping award to the president of the Animal Friends organization.
Luka Oman, president of the […]
The Croatian Animal Protection Network has launched a big ”Adopt, Don’t Shop” holiday campaign. The main message: ”Love is Not for Sale.” Ads reminding people that an an animal is not a present to be placed […]
The passing of a new hunting law in Croatia has banned the previously-legal killing or ”removal” of dogs and cats on hunting lands. However, unsupervised animals found moving freely at a distance of 200 meters […]
It’s been a year since Croatia’s Animal Protection Act was passed, and it’s time to reflect on the progress made for animals since then. We can see several heartening examples of local communities working to […]
In 2015, Animal Friends Croatia investigated a case of horrific animal cruelty at a Roma settlement in Međimurje County. The investigation revealed an alarming situation overall, and highlighted the necessity of […]
This said is very good for dog trainer
this site is good for dog trainer…..
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists
- Animal Welfare Education Comes to Cameroon’s Schools
- Slaughtering Seals to Save Orcas is Cruel and Illogical
- Justice the Horse is Suing His Abuser
- Botswana’s Elephants: Myths vs. Facts
- Azerbaijan’s Mass Slaughter of Stray Dogs Continues