The Center for Peace, Non-violence and Human Rights in Osijek, Croatia has awarded the Krunoslav Sukić peacekeeping award to the president of the Animal Friends organization.
Luka Oman, president of the […]
The Croatian Animal Protection Network has launched a big ”Adopt, Don’t Shop” holiday campaign. The main message: ”Love is Not for Sale.” Ads reminding people that an an animal is not a present to be placed […]
The passing of a new hunting law in Croatia has banned the previously-legal killing or ”removal” of dogs and cats on hunting lands. However, unsupervised animals found moving freely at a distance of 200 meters […]
It’s been a year since Croatia’s Animal Protection Act was passed, and it’s time to reflect on the progress made for animals since then. We can see several heartening examples of local communities working to […]
In 2015, Animal Friends Croatia investigated a case of horrific animal cruelty at a Roma settlement in Međimurje County. The investigation revealed an alarming situation overall, and highlighted the necessity of […]
This said is very good for dog trainer
this site is good for dog trainer…..
- Birth Control for Pigeons Manages Urban Populations Humanely
- Rescued Dog Demonstrates the Power of Love
- Keeping Pets and People Together: Partnership Makes More Domestic Violence Shelters Pet Friendly
- What’s Inside Your Pet’s Bowl?
- Does Trophy Hunting in South Africa Really Benefit Conservation and Local Communities?
- An Indian Conservation Success Built on a Unique, Ancestral Relationship Between Humans and Tigers
- Racing Greyhounds Exported to China May Meet Horrendous Fates
- To Solve Pollinator Health Crisis, State Governments are Key, Study Finds
- Omid the Miracle Dog
- Pangolins in Peril
- Another Perspective on Fish, Part Three: Why and How Should We End Fishing?
- Brown University Medical School’s Lethal Animal Use Violates Federal Law