You may think that by taking organic weed you’re being kind to yourself and the environment. How could smoking organic pot be cruel? The answer is in the soil, or more specifically, in the soil amendments, which often contain blood, bones, and feathers from slaughtered animals.
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”