A trainer and dog advocate shares her thoughts on what dogs really need from us, and how adopter education could transform the adoption process and keep more dogs in their homes for good.
- Turning Adversaries into Allies: An Interview with Leah Garcés
- Trump Administration Reauthorizes Wildlife-Killing ‘Cyanide Bombs’ Despite Strong Opposition
- Bringing Light to the Darkness: Undercover Investigations for Animals
- Effective Ways to Advocate For Animals
- Making Sense of Sacrifice: An Interview with the High Priest of Gadhimai
- SUNY Ending Invasive Experiments on Kittens and Young Cats as Lawsuit Settles
- Live Pigs Used as Crash Test Dummies in China
- Can Listening Save Rainforests?
- US House Passes Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act
- A Veterinarian’s Perspective on Rodeos
- FOUR PAWS Closes Dog Slaughterhouse, Aids Owner Transition to Rice Farming
- Premarin Drugs Mean Life-Long Suffering for Horses