The logo of the Animal People Forum includes a stylized version of the Chinese character 仁. Pronounced “Ren” in English, it signifies in Confucian spiritual philosophy an aspect of human nature that emerges in relation to others, including animals.
- Is the King of Beasts Headed Towards Extinction?
- A Walk Across Australia to Help Working Animals
- We Need Public Funding for Cultured Meat Research
- Caregiving is Activism: The Microsanctuary Resource Center
- Marine Mammal Captivity is Deeply Cruel
- Christianity Does the Strangest Things
- Into the Wild: Animal Dilemmas After Moving to the Countryside
- The New Big 5: Shooting Cameras, Not Guns
- Shut Down the Slaughterhouses
- Netflix’s Tiger King Does More Harm Than Good
- Bear Protection Act Aims to Stop Poaching and Export for the Bear Bile Trade
- Making Roads Safer for Wildlife