There is an undeniable link between animal cruelty and family violence. This one-of-a-kind partnership will be an opportunity to educate juvenile and family court judges in the United States on addressing and recognizing animal cruelty in order to help children, families, and pets who have experienced violence.
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves
- House Renews Effort to Protect Children and Animals from Abuse
- Disasters and Your Pets: Are You Ready?