“Have you no heart?” was the first reaction I had when I saw Instagram’s response to our pleas for them to take down Farzad Pooladi’s posts. Splayed across his page were numerous photos of bloodied, limp, and tor […]
- AfA Coalition calls for an end to animal performances at Jakarta’s Ancol Dreamland
- K9s For Warriors: Together We Stand
- POETRY: And Ohh, What Is That Peculiar Taste?
- Ross University: Humane veterinary skills training without harmful animal use
- Lemurs become the most endangered group of mammals on Earth
- Campaign Against Canned Hunting delivers report on how the captive lion industry hurts South Africa’s image
- South African cheetah petting programs: exploitative entertainment or conservation?
- India’s Animal Welfare community displays its strength, stops mass livestock export
- Register now for the 2018 Africa Animal Welfare Conference in Nairobi, Kenya
- POETRY: Mother of the Free
- Night at the Circus: A Short Story
- Animal Rights Law and the Pursuit of Nonhuman Personhood