Animal protection groups in Indonesia receive tens of reports every month about animal cruelty in parks throughout the country. All because the government entrusts the wrong people to control zoos: an association which is in fact active in animal trade and exploitation.
- Standing Up for Animals in the Workplace
- 5 colorful fish you will see while snorkeling the Mexican Caribbean
- Topoloveni’s Spay/Neuter Success Story
- POETRY: Black Mood
- Taste, not appearance, drives corals to eat plastics
- International Gibbon Day: smaller apes are ‘endangered, yet overlooked’
- Roads Shouldn’t Be Graveyards for Wild Animals
- POETRY: Change
- ASPCA announces recipients of the 2017 Humane Awards
- Trend for extreme breeding is now affecting horses
- Four Vital Ways to Save Orcas and Their Ocean Homes!
- The Hidden Suffering of Chickens in Malaysia