Animal protection groups in Indonesia receive tens of reports every month about animal cruelty in parks throughout the country. All because the government entrusts the wrong people to control zoos: an association which is in fact active in animal trade and exploitation.
- Who Would Jesus Eat?
- Three elephant calves in Myanmar slated to be given as “gift” to Russian circus
- Asian otters at risk from illegal trade to meet booming demand in Japan
- European Parliament pushes for global ban on testing cosmetics on animals
- Portland’s Oregon Zoo ranked world’s worst captive elephant experience
- Rabies: A fully preventable disease
- Greece’s first Official Animal Rights March: Massive, passionate and powerful
- Animal cruelty legislation in Malaysia is ineffective without enforcement
- CITES lets world’s worst elephant poaching countries off the hook
- Helping Families And Pets Find Safety During Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- No Dog Left Behind
- Greek Animal Advocate Delivers Speech to Hellenic Police in Athens