Jakarta, 25 January 2017 – Jakarta Animal Aid Network, otherwise known as JAAN, receives tens and tens of complaints monthly from concerned citizens about Indonesian zoos – especially the Surabaya Zoo and Bandung […]
Jakarta Animal Aid Network is expressing great concern for the Indonesian animals kept inside zoos. Scattered around the country without any proper legislation regarding their needs of welfare and […]
- Equal Laws Needed to Protect Endangered West Coast Orcas
- Just Josh: “Dog Memoir” Highlights Urgency of Street Animal Rescue
- All 50 U.S. States Ranked By Animal Protection Laws
- Milk: The White Gold, or the White Lie?
- New trade ruling spells end for rhinos, say conservationists
- Being Human Towards Wildlife
- Situating Animal Rights in Uttar Pradesh’s Slaughterhouse Conundrum
- An Interview with Nikita Zimov, Director of Pleistocene Park
- How Charles Wartenberg changed life for thousands of dogs in the Philippines
- Capturing a Man-eating Tiger Alive
- How to Save Over 1,000 Animals in Under 10 Hours!
- Animal Antics for Fundraising Success