Jakarta, 25 January 2017 – Jakarta Animal Aid Network, otherwise known as JAAN, receives tens and tens of complaints monthly from concerned citizens about Indonesian zoos – especially the Surabaya Zoo and Bandung […]
Jakarta Animal Aid Network is expressing great concern for the Indonesian animals kept inside zoos. Scattered around the country without any proper legislation regarding their needs of welfare and […]
- Help bring cat killer to justice – call on Japan to strengthen anti-cruelty laws!
- The TNVR Song, a lighter side to spay/neuter!
- Lions and Treaties: Why we need a bold new conservation paradigm if lions are to avoid extinction
- Fashion Giants Agree That the Future of Fashion is Fur Free
- Ask the Catholic Church to condemn the bullfight!
- New Report on Cat and Dog Fur in China
- The Powerful Mechanics of Undercover Investigations in Building Up a Movement
- RedRover Helps Animals in Need Displaced By Hurricane Irma
- A Humane Future: Moral, judicial, and legislative approaches to a world of compassion for animals
- Sea change in anti-whaling activism as Sea Shepherd withdraws from ‘whale wars’
- Wildlife watching soars as hunting dies off, says new U.S. report
- U.K. proposes cameras in all English slaughterhouses