At the start of our tenth anniversary year, we are proud to review the progress ACTAsia has made in 2015. As we reach towards the next generation of children, vets, teachers and consumers, we are sure that by supporting the act of compassion, compassion is beginning to speak for itself.
- History of India’s Animal Welfare Movement Revealed in New Book by Dr. Prashanth Krishna
- Animal Welfare and Biodiversity: A Brief Primer on the Post-2020 Biodiversity Framework
- Why Ending Animal Agriculture Could Save the Planet
- Can Biologists Describe New Species Without Killing Them?
- Have Humans Evolved to Harm Animals? An Interview with Dr. Diana Fleischman
- Why Humans Disappearing From the Planet Could Be a Very Bad Thing For Animals
- U.S. House Reintroduces Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act to Protect Sharks from Cruel Finning
- The Dangerous Rhetoric of Contemporary Animal Rights Law: A Review of Marek Muller’s Impersonating Animals
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia