At the start of our tenth anniversary year, we are proud to review the progress ACTAsia has made in 2015. As we reach towards the next generation of children, vets, teachers and consumers, we are sure that by supporting the act of compassion, compassion is beginning to speak for itself.
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project
- Triumph and Grief: Excerpt from New Elephant Anthology
- What Is FIV and How Does It Affect Cats?
- People in Developing Countries Eat Less Bushmeat as They Migrate from Rural to Urban Areas
- New Photography Book Shines Light on Hidden Animals in Our Lives