Jewish worshipers chant every Sabbath morning, “The soul of every living being shall praise God’s name” (Nishmat kol chai tva’rech et shim’chah). Yet, some come to synagogue during the winter months wearing coats […]
Although it is not well known, Judaism has very powerful teachings about the proper treatment of animals. If Jews took these teachings seriously, they would be among the strongest protesters of many current […]
Many animal activists regard organized religion as an ideological opponent. Concerning Judaism specifically, this negative presumption is largely due to the misunderstanding of two important biblical verses that, […]
- Can Cats and Dogs Go Vegan Too?
- Sharing Video or Images of Humans Interacting with Wildlife Harms Animals
- Helping Kitties and Their Helpers
- New Research: More Than Half of Americans Are Willing to Eat More Plant-Based Foods, But Most Lack Information
- Renewed Game Plan Needed to Tackle Southeast Asia’s Wildlife Trafficking Problem
- Bill Introduced in California to Reform Companion Animal Blood Industry
- Over 2700 Pigeons Lost During South Africa’s Racing Season
- Botswana Auctions off the Last of Its Big Tusker Elephants
- What Is It Like to Be an Orangutan Foster Mother?
- Farmed for Their Blood: The Little-Known Pregnant Mare Blood Industry
- New Research: Climate Change Could Reduce Lifespan Among Hundreds of Species
- World’s Most Expensive Coffee is Animal Cruelty in a Cup