(Featured image: rescued rats, adopted after being discarded by a laboratory. Credit Tatiana Bulyonkova, CC BY-SA 2.0 / cropped)
Be careful of deception when shopping for cruelty free products. I’ve been […]
- Animal Welfare and Tourism: Animal Suffering on Holiday
- Subway Announces End of Cage-Produced Eggs in Asia by 2025
- South Africa’s Legal Lion Bone Trade Exploited by Criminals
- South Korea Dog Meat Trade Sourcing Dogs to University for Experiments
- How Smart is Your Dog?
- Animal Testing is Cruel and Outdated
- What’s Really In Your Makeup?
- Illegal Trade Pushes Three Pangolin Species Further Up the Risk Register
- Conservation Action Has Reduced Bird Extinction Rates by 40%
- Over Half a Billion Animals Killed in Australia’s Bushfires
- After Dramatic Shipwreck and Global Pressure, Romania Plans to Regulate Live Export
- Scapegoating the Aliens: “Invasive” Species