California State Senator Scott Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) and Social Compassion in Legislation joined yesterday to announce the introduction of Senate Bill 1115, which will allow commercial blood banks to produce blo […]
The California State Legislature declared unequivocally last week that the Golden State stands with animals, advancing five different innovative bills to protect pets and wild animals from harm and […]
PUBLISHER’S NOTE: As a matter of policy, publication of content on the Animal People Forum does not imply that Animal People, Inc. agrees with or endorses the ideas expressed within. As a 501(c)3 charity, Animal P […]
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves
- House Renews Effort to Protect Children and Animals from Abuse
- Disasters and Your Pets: Are You Ready?