Written by Jacy Reese, Sentience Institute Co-Founder & Research Director. Edited by Kelly Witwicki. Many thanks to Oliver Austin, Antonin Broi, Guillaume Corlouer, Peter Hurford, Tyler John, Caleb Ontiveros, […]
Written by Jacy Reese, Sentience Institute Co-Founder & Research Director
Sentience Institute was founded around a year and a half ago, and we’re happy to say we’ve seen a very positive response from the ani […]
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves
- House Renews Effort to Protect Children and Animals from Abuse
- Disasters and Your Pets: Are You Ready?