Last December, while traveling on heavily congested Arlington Boulevard in Falls Church, Virginia, I noticed some kind of incident along the side of the road ahead of me. I figured it was another fender-bender […]
“Look into that dog’s eyes,” her grandfather told her as they came upon a decrepit pooch on the street when she was a girl. “That is a hungry dog. His stomach is hungry but so is his soul.”
All of us look ba […]
I see here super kitten photos and their carings. Nice.
Watch this video: https://iir.ai/ani1
PUBLISHER’S NOTE: As a matter of policy, publication of content on the Animal People Forum does not imply that Animal People, Inc. agrees with or endorses the ideas expressed within. As a 501(c)3 charity, A […]
Homeless animals all across America wouldn’t have nearly so many terrific shelter outcomes without the passionate volunteers who give their time and energy. They supplement the paid staff in labor-intensive or […]
I suppose it’s true with most industries. I only really know the animal protection business, where I spent twenty years. But perhaps other fields are different.
Within animal welfare, there are thousands of […]
How many times have you seen them? The dogs who are tethered or penned in small enclosures and who live outside permanently, often without any significant human companionship. It breaks your heart, r […]
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves