Alpert Medical School of Brown University is using live pigs to teach invasive procedures to its emergency medicine residents, in violation of federal law, according to a complaint filed by the Physicians […]
“Because food systems are a major driver of poor health and environmental degradation, global efforts are urgently needed to collectively transform diets and food production.”
That’s the urgent call from l […]
Meat-free athletes—from tennis champion Venus Williams to Formula 1’s Lewis Hamilton to Derrick Morgan of the NFL’s Tennessee Titans—have already proven the performance-boosting power of a plant-based diet. N […]
Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is using live pigs to teach invasive procedures to its emergency medicine residents in violation of federal law, according to a complaint filed by the […]
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), a United States nonprofit consisting of more than 12,000 physicians, is calling on Baylor College of Medicine to modernize its medical training methods […]
SACRAMENTO—California lawmakers approved Senate Bill 1249, the California Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Act, sending the bill to Governor Jerry Brown’s desk for his signature. The bill passed in the State Assembly wit […]
- Birth Control for Pigeons Manages Urban Populations Humanely
- Rescued Dog Demonstrates the Power of Love
- Keeping Pets and People Together: Partnership Makes More Domestic Violence Shelters Pet Friendly
- What’s Inside Your Pet’s Bowl?
- Does Trophy Hunting in South Africa Really Benefit Conservation and Local Communities?
- An Indian Conservation Success Built on a Unique, Ancestral Relationship Between Humans and Tigers
- Racing Greyhounds Exported to China May Meet Horrendous Fates
- To Solve Pollinator Health Crisis, State Governments are Key, Study Finds
- Omid the Miracle Dog
- Pangolins in Peril
- Another Perspective on Fish, Part Three: Why and How Should We End Fishing?
- Brown University Medical School’s Lethal Animal Use Violates Federal Law