OIPA Cameroon wrote a new post, Animal Welfare Education Comes to Cameroon’s Schools 2 weeks ago
An important part of the International Organization for Animal Protection (OIPA) Cameroon’s work is using education to raise awareness on animal issues among children, especially from an early age. The lessons and […]
Horses, donkeys, camels and cattle have been used for riding and pack transport in parts of sub-Saharan Africa for millennia. Additionally, a large proportion of the population depends on agriculture for their […]
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists
- Animal Welfare Education Comes to Cameroon’s Schools
- Slaughtering Seals to Save Orcas is Cruel and Illogical
- Justice the Horse is Suing His Abuser
- Botswana’s Elephants: Myths vs. Facts
- Azerbaijan’s Mass Slaughter of Stray Dogs Continues