(Featured image: author Ofir Drori, founder of EAGLE (Eco Activists for Governance and Legal Enforcement), present at the largest ivory burn ever in Kenya on April 30th, 2016. Copyright EAGLE Network, all rights […]
(Featured image: two tonnes of ivory seized in an operation in Cameroon, September 2009. Ofir Drori center. Copyright EAGLE Network, all rights reserved)
My name is Ofir, and I am the […]
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves
- House Renews Effort to Protect Children and Animals from Abuse
- Disasters and Your Pets: Are You Ready?
- Poached Rhino Horn for Breakfast
- First Marine Wildlife Hospital in the Pacific Northwest Coming Soon
- Lab-Grown or “Clean” Meat: Animals Are Slaughtered for Its Production