@lobezno Hi! Bit random, but are you the same Wolf Clifton who read Kim Stanley Robinson’s “The Years of Rice and Salt” 7 years ago and asked a question on his website about the veracity of Quranic verses supporting the belief in reincarnation?
If so, I noticed that you didn’t get a firm answer. I took some interest in the topic as well and found some resources that cover reincarnation in the Quran pretty thoroughly:
I quite like the idea that upon death, we’re reborn as new life; it’s a belief that has the convenient merit of being a true description of material reality, whatever you think about souls!
I think it was Wolf. You can email him directly at . He will enjoy discussing this with you. (from Kim Bartlett)
Hi! I don’t clearly remember the specific question, but it certainly sounds like a question I would ask. Thank you for sharing – I’ve bookmarked the website and will explore it in more depth soon.
- Coexisting with Cougars: An Interview with Mark Elbroch
- Watched to Death: Whale Watching and Washington’s Endangered Orcas
- Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption: The Ultimate Betrayal
- Farm Animal Well-being: A Brief Update
- Hunting Exemption Shines Light on Barbaric and Antiquated Pastime
- Over 60 Animal Protection and Environmental Organizations Call for Animal Welfare to be Addressed in COVID-19 Recovery Policies and Financing
- Monkeys in Thailand Exploited as Coconut-Picking Machines
- The Hidden Wonders of Fish
- Animal Liberationists Must Support Cellular Meat
- Decolonizing Veganism: An Interview with Dr. Margaret Robinson
- Video: People, Animals, and the Environment in Sustainability Policy
- Awareness Can Help Stop The Mass Killing of Shelter Dogs