@lobezno Hi! Bit random, but are you the same Wolf Clifton who read Kim Stanley Robinson’s “The Years of Rice and Salt” 7 years ago and asked a question on his website about the veracity of Quranic verses supporting the belief in reincarnation?
If so, I noticed that you didn’t get a firm answer. I took some interest in the topic as well and found some resources that cover reincarnation in the Quran pretty thoroughly:
I quite like the idea that upon death, we’re reborn as new life; it’s a belief that has the convenient merit of being a true description of material reality, whatever you think about souls!
I think it was Wolf. You can email him directly at . He will enjoy discussing this with you. (from Kim Bartlett)
Hi! I don’t clearly remember the specific question, but it certainly sounds like a question I would ask. Thank you for sharing – I’ve bookmarked the website and will explore it in more depth soon.
- Why Ending Animal Agriculture Could Save the Planet
- Can Biologists Describe New Species Without Killing Them?
- Have Humans Evolved to Harm Animals? An Interview with Dr. Diana Fleischman
- Why Humans Disappearing From the Planet Could Be a Very Bad Thing For Animals
- U.S. House Reintroduces Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act to Protect Sharks from Cruel Finning
- The Dangerous Rhetoric of Contemporary Animal Rights Law: A Review of Marek Muller’s Impersonating Animals
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50