Animal Liberation Wave (ALW) has filed a lawsuit against a professor of Kyungpook National University (KNU) in Daegu, South Korea, for preparing false official documents, obstructing performance of the official […]
Advocates for animal welfare are reacting negatively to pending legislation in Ontario that would effectively silence whistleblowers who wish to report animal cruelty and lapses in animal welfare […]
- South Korea Dog Meat Trade Sourcing Dogs to University for Experiments
- How Smart is Your Dog?
- Animal Testing is Cruel and Outdated
- What’s Really In Your Makeup?
- Illegal Trade Pushes Three Pangolin Species Further Up the Risk Register
- Conservation Action Has Reduced Bird Extinction Rates by 40%
- Over Half a Billion Animals Killed in Australia’s Bushfires
- After Dramatic Shipwreck and Global Pressure, Romania Plans to Regulate Live Export
- Scapegoating the Aliens: “Invasive” Species
- A Sea Of Blood: The Whale-Killing Tradition Of The Faroe Islands
- Food for Thought: Why are Animal Protection Organizations Serving Meat at their Fundraisers?
- Wild Horse Advocates Urge Nevada BLM Not to Break Up World-Famous Horse Families After Cruel Capture