Ten critically endangered Javan slow lorises are in intensive care at the International Animal Rescue (IAR) primate center near Bogor, West Java after being confiscated from poachers by the Majalengka Regional […]
Baby Anggun had been caught from the wild and was being kept as a pet, until she was confiscated by police and taken to our Orangutan Conservation Center in Ketapang, West Borneo.
The center is caring for more […]
Last Friday, November 23rd, we joined with our partner, The Foundation for the Preservation of Wildlife and Cultural Assets (FPWC), to take on the rescue of two caged bears living in horrific conditions at a bus […]
Every year, wild bears are illegally caught by poachers in Armenia. Once captured, many of them end up kept as tourist attractions in small, squalid cages in restaurants and other public entertainment venues. Some […]
(Featured image: stray dog in Mauritius. Credit Miwok, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)
International Animal-Protection Groups Expose Graphic Footage of Dogs Killed in Barbaric Ways in Mauritius
London – International Animal R […]
- Birth Control for Pigeons Manages Urban Populations Humanely
- Rescued Dog Demonstrates the Power of Love
- Keeping Pets and People Together: Partnership Makes More Domestic Violence Shelters Pet Friendly
- What’s Inside Your Pet’s Bowl?
- Does Trophy Hunting in South Africa Really Benefit Conservation and Local Communities?
- An Indian Conservation Success Built on a Unique, Ancestral Relationship Between Humans and Tigers
- Racing Greyhounds Exported to China May Meet Horrendous Fates
- To Solve Pollinator Health Crisis, State Governments are Key, Study Finds
- Omid the Miracle Dog
- Pangolins in Peril
- Another Perspective on Fish, Part Three: Why and How Should We End Fishing?
- Brown University Medical School’s Lethal Animal Use Violates Federal Law