When shopping for clothing, use this guide to make sure that something you find and really like is also animal-free.
Made with love to animals by Human 21
Art work by Tania Kremen
Post by Tamara […]
Earlier this month, all eyes were on New York Fashion Week, the major event in the fashion world. Two times per year, it starts from New York, then goes to London, Milan and Paris.
During February 7-15, […]
When you go vegan, the first thing you change is your diet. Thankfully, it is easy now for vegans to find everything needed for a healthy diet. Furthermore, you can still have pizzas, burgers, mac and cheese, […]
Working in fashion as a model, I can see firsthand that customers and buyers value animal-based fabrics much more than plant-based or synthetic ones. The sad truth is that the more suffering a product causes to […]
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists
- Animal Welfare Education Comes to Cameroon’s Schools
- Slaughtering Seals to Save Orcas is Cruel and Illogical
- Justice the Horse is Suing His Abuser
- Botswana’s Elephants: Myths vs. Facts
- Azerbaijan’s Mass Slaughter of Stray Dogs Continues