When shopping for clothing, use this guide to make sure that something you find and really like is also animal-free.
Made with love to animals by Human 21
Art work by Tania Kremen
Post by Tamara […]
Earlier this month, all eyes were on New York Fashion Week, the major event in the fashion world. Two times per year, it starts from New York, then goes to London, Milan and Paris.
During February 7-15, […]
When you go vegan, the first thing you change is your diet. Thankfully, it is easy now for vegans to find everything needed for a healthy diet. Furthermore, you can still have pizzas, burgers, mac and cheese, […]
Working in fashion as a model, I can see firsthand that customers and buyers value animal-based fabrics much more than plant-based or synthetic ones. The sad truth is that the more suffering a product causes to […]
- Undercover Video Reveals Dirty Little Secret of Dog Racing
- OIPA Kenya Launches Ambitious Spay/Neuter Assistance and Rabies Vaccination Program
- Our Movement Can’t Be Effective Without Being Inclusive
- Reducing Wildlife Trafficking and Forest Loss Could Prevent Future Pandemics
- Conservation Activities Have Been Disrupted Globally by COVID-19 Lockdowns
- Intensive Animal Farming is “Single Most Risky Human Behavior” for Pandemics, Says Report
- Coalition Opposes Boom in Elephant Breeding in Thailand Amid Pandemic
- Empty the Cages! And Fill the Prisons?
- Over 400 Elephants Perish in Botswana Mystery Mass Die-off
- When Veganism Becomes Angry-ism
- Basic Income and Veganism
- Imagining a Vegan Superman