When shopping for clothing, use this guide to make sure that something you find and really like is also animal-free.
Made with love to animals by Human 21
Art work by Tania Kremen
Post by Tamara […]
Earlier this month, all eyes were on New York Fashion Week, the major event in the fashion world. Two times per year, it starts from New York, then goes to London, Milan and Paris.
During February 7-15, […]
When you go vegan, the first thing you change is your diet. Thankfully, it is easy now for vegans to find everything needed for a healthy diet. Furthermore, you can still have pizzas, burgers, mac and cheese, […]
Working in fashion as a model, I can see firsthand that customers and buyers value animal-based fabrics much more than plant-based or synthetic ones. The sad truth is that the more suffering a product causes to […]
- Keeping the Wolverine Wild in a Climate Crisis
- CBD and Pets: What’s the Story?
- A Crisis of Unwanted and Abandoned Rabbits
- Prioritizing Pet Safety During Extreme Heat
- EPA Announces Plans to Eliminate Animal Testing
- Love Thy Neighbor, Whatever the Species
- The Fight for Animal Protection in Spain
- Laos Has Helped Tiger Farms Proliferate
- Why the Animal Protection Movement Will Win
- Victory: Fur Trapping in California is Now Banned!
- Many Aquarium Animals Come From the Wild
- Incompetence and Chaos Run Rife at Welsh Slaughterhouse