When I retired after teaching biology for twenty-two years at a junior college, I was happy to be able to quit teaching in a classroom, but found myself with the need to go on working in education in other ways. […]
The American Museum of the House Cat is opening near Dillsboro, North Carolina on April 1st, 2017.
I started collecting items related to the house cat long before I opened the Catman2 shelter. My mission now is […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Birdwatching in the UK’s New Forest National Park
- Global Dairy Companies Exposed in Vegan Protest outside the London Eye
- South Africa’s 2019 Lion Bone Export Quota a ‘Big Middle Finger to Conservation’
- Animal Cruelty Charges Dropped Because Fish Are Not “Animals” Under North Carolina Law
- Shriners International: Stop Abusing Elephants in Circuses!
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists