Absolutely heart-wrenching news is coming out of Zimbabwe, as baby elephants from the wild are again being torn from their families and habitats for export to captivity in China. According to Conservation Action […]
Huge progress is being made for performing animals in the United States, as Hawaii just became the second state to ban exotic animals in circuses. The only other state to enact a complete ban on exotic animal […]
The state of New Jersey is very close to banning the use of exotic animals in circuses. This is huge news, as so far the only states in the United States (U.S.) to enact bans on the use of elephants in circus […]
In 2017, Illinois and New York became the first states in the U.S. to ban circus elephant acts. This means that any circus that still uses elephants can no longer perform anywhere in the entire state of Illinois […]
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists
- Animal Welfare Education Comes to Cameroon’s Schools
- Slaughtering Seals to Save Orcas is Cruel and Illogical
- Justice the Horse is Suing His Abuser
- Botswana’s Elephants: Myths vs. Facts
- Azerbaijan’s Mass Slaughter of Stray Dogs Continues