Huge progress is being made for performing animals in the United States, as Hawaii just became the second state to ban exotic animals in circuses. The only other state to enact a complete ban on exotic animal […]
The state of New Jersey is very close to banning the use of exotic animals in circuses. This is huge news, as so far the only states in the United States (U.S.) to enact bans on the use of elephants in circus […]
In 2017, Illinois and New York became the first states in the U.S. to ban circus elephant acts. This means that any circus that still uses elephants can no longer perform anywhere in the entire state of Illinois […]
- The Gross-Out Factor: Can We Use Disgust to Turn People Off Meat?
- Animal Liberation, Human Liberation: One Struggle, One Fight?
- Ten Slow Lorises Treated at Primate Center in Java After 79 Rescued by Police
- Bird’s Eye View: Report Examines 50 years of the South American Bird Trade
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Illinois is #1, Kentucky #50
- Tackling Meat Is a Win for Athletes
- Bronx Zoo Tops List of Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in North America
- Dogs Who Went to Court and Won
- Busted: China Customs Dismantles Major Ivory Trafficking Syndicate
- How Gardeners Can Help Save the Bees
- Slaves in the Slaughterhouse: Who Would Want to Kill for a Living?
- Free Camel Treatment Camp Helps Many at India’s Pushkar Fair