PUBLISHER’S NOTE: As a matter of policy, publication of content on the Animal People Forum does not imply that Animal People, Inc. agrees with or endorses the ideas expressed within. As a 501(c)3 charity, Animal P […]
Written by Maggie Caldwell
At the end of November, a famous Yellowstone wolf nicknamed “Spitfire” was shot dead by a trophy hunter outside the park. Though the shooting was legal in Wyoming, the fate of Spi […]
Missoula, Montana, United States— Federal safeguards for Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem grizzly bears were reinstated September 24th after a judge ruled that the Trump administration’s decision to strip End […]
Missoula, Montana–A United States federal judge granted a temporary restraining order on August 30th stopping Wyoming and Idaho’s planned grizzly hunt, which was set to start September 1st. The order grants the b […]
- Birth Control for Pigeons Manages Urban Populations Humanely
- Rescued Dog Demonstrates the Power of Love
- Keeping Pets and People Together: Partnership Makes More Domestic Violence Shelters Pet Friendly
- What’s Inside Your Pet’s Bowl?
- Does Trophy Hunting in South Africa Really Benefit Conservation and Local Communities?
- An Indian Conservation Success Built on a Unique, Ancestral Relationship Between Humans and Tigers
- Racing Greyhounds Exported to China May Meet Horrendous Fates
- To Solve Pollinator Health Crisis, State Governments are Key, Study Finds
- Omid the Miracle Dog
- Pangolins in Peril
- Another Perspective on Fish, Part Three: Why and How Should We End Fishing?
- Brown University Medical School’s Lethal Animal Use Violates Federal Law