In the wake of COVID-19, people are finding themselves with many unanswered questions. There is still a lot of uncertainty over exactly how the virus is spreading. There are no medicines to cure the virus, so […]
The pets owner must quarantine their pets no need for walks,no need to allow them to play with other fellow animals. We have a cat and he likes to go outside and play with his friends but since 29th January he didn’t stepped outside we are giving him strict guard so that he can’t escape from home. We are doing this not only because we are worried to be effected by COVID-19 but also of losing him because in our eyes he is not a cat but our child. And I know same must be practiced by other pet owners who consider thier animals as thier children.
- Why Animal Rights Needs to Read and Write Fiction
- Asia for Animals Calls for Fur Farming Ban in China
- Why is Animal Agriculture Seldom Mentioned by Catholics?
- Challenges in Managing Dogs Across the World
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project