Anita Mayangpuspa posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
- 1 person likes this.
“Nestle, the world’s largest food company, commissioned the mind boggling water report, but don’t expect to see the company lead a crusade anytime soon. The same report that warned Nestle executives the world was running out of water, also reminded them to keep a low profile for the sake of the company. The multinational conglomerate tries not to preach and desperately attempts to avoid confrontations that could cost the company profits.”
- Portland’s Oregon Zoo ranked world’s worst captive elephant experience
- Rabies: A fully preventable disease
- Greece’s first Official Animal Rights March: Massive, passionate and powerful
- Animal cruelty legislation in Malaysia is ineffective without enforcement
- CITES lets world’s worst elephant poaching countries off the hook
- Helping Families And Pets Find Safety During Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- No Dog Left Behind
- Greek Animal Advocate Delivers Speech to Hellenic Police in Athens
- London Conference Turns a Spotlight on Illegal Wildlife Trade
- The dark side of the reptile trade: Why these cold-blooded creatures and captivity don’t mix
- Animal-Related Organizations: How to Use Email Marketing to Improve Success Rates
- Can mythology help save the pangolin?