“Euthanasia” is defined as a kind death, generally applying to animals outside our own species, mostly to our animal companions, whom we deem to no longer have (or to soon no longer have) an acceptable quality […]
If you care about wildlife or if you’ve ever come across an injured or orphaned wild animal, good news: your quality of life is about to improve!
Springtime means wildlife are on the move: they’re waking u […]
- Illegal Bear Bile Trade Persists in Peninsular Malaysia
- Researchers Show Noise Pollution is Threatening the Survival of a Number of Species
- Africa’s Elephants: My Call to Duty
- Bucking Tradition: Award-Winning Anti-Rodeo Short Film Available Online Now
- Are We in an Age of ‘Mass Extinction’?
- How to Have a Cruelty-Free Thanksgiving
- Euthanasia: The Quiz
- South Africa Reclassifies 33 Wild Species as “Farm Animals”
- Vietnamese Police Bust Large Dog Theft Ring
- The Save Movement: Bearing Witness to Animal Suffering
- Trophy Hunting: A New Front Opens in the War of Words
- The History of the World in Seven Dogs