The 2018 Taiji dolphin hunting season has started.
Every year from September to March in a small town in Japan, wild dolphins are slaughtered for their meat. The hunters head out to sea, and once they […]
- Helping Kitties and Their Helpers
- New Research: More Than Half of Americans Are Willing to Eat More Plant-Based Foods, But Most Lack Information
- Renewed Game Plan Needed to Tackle Southeast Asia’s Wildlife Trafficking Problem
- Bill Introduced in California to Reform Companion Animal Blood Industry
- Over 2700 Pigeons Lost During South Africa’s Racing Season
- Botswana Auctions off the Last of Its Big Tusker Elephants
- What Is It Like to Be an Orangutan Foster Mother?
- Farmed for Their Blood: The Little-Known Pregnant Mare Blood Industry
- New Research: Climate Change Could Reduce Lifespan Among Hundreds of Species
- World’s Most Expensive Coffee is Animal Cruelty in a Cup
- Animal Rights Club Approved by Missouri Public University After First Amendment Uproar
- A Lost Soul Swimming in a Fishbowl