Every year, fins from up to 73 million sharks enter the global shark fin trade. The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act of 2019, introduced by Senator Booker (D-NJ) would create a nationwide prohibition on the trade of shark fins in the US.
- Zoos Neither Educate Nor Empower Children
- Ag-gag Laws Silence the Truth About Animal Agriculture
- Greek Activists Speak Up About Fur
- Is Sea Shepherd Its Own Worst Enemy?
- California Governor Signs Raft of Animal Protection Laws
- Donkeys Used as Taxis for Tourists in the Greek Islands
- Michigan Bill to Stop Painful Dog Experiments at Public Institutions
- Trophy Hunting is Not Sustainable
- The Terrible Truth About Down
- The California Migratory Bird Protection Act Will Save Hundreds of Species from Big Oil
- Legal Battle Against Live Export Death Ship
- New Rule Allowing Cruel High-Speed Pig Slaughter Violates Federal Law