By not taking responsibility for graphic animal abuse posts, Instagram is aiding and abetting animal abusers. Sign the petition demanding that Instagram change its policies to ban images of animal cruelty.
- When It Comes to Dog Welfare, the Problem Is Us
- The Gentle Barn: Lessons Learned after 20 Years of Sanctuary
- Stop the Killing of Pygmy Elephants in Malaysia
- Zoos Neither Educate Nor Empower Children
- Ag-gag Laws Silence the Truth About Animal Agriculture
- Greek Activists Speak Up About Fur
- Is Sea Shepherd Its Own Worst Enemy?
- California Governor Signs Raft of Animal Protection Laws
- Donkeys Used as Taxis for Tourists in the Greek Islands
- Michigan Bill to Stop Painful Dog Experiments at Public Institutions
- Trophy Hunting is Not Sustainable
- The Terrible Truth About Down