I didn’t quite understand the depth of the grief that so often accompanies the loss of a dog. It could hardly compare, so I thought, to the grief that accompanies the loss of a parent, a loved one or a human friend. Yet I eventually came to realize that this isn’t necessarily true.
- Portland’s Oregon Zoo ranked world’s worst captive elephant experience
- Rabies: A fully preventable disease
- Greece’s first Official Animal Rights March: Massive, passionate and powerful
- Animal cruelty legislation in Malaysia is ineffective without enforcement
- CITES lets world’s worst elephant poaching countries off the hook
- Helping Families And Pets Find Safety During Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- No Dog Left Behind
- Greek Animal Advocate Delivers Speech to Hellenic Police in Athens
- London Conference Turns a Spotlight on Illegal Wildlife Trade
- The dark side of the reptile trade: Why these cold-blooded creatures and captivity don’t mix
- Animal-Related Organizations: How to Use Email Marketing to Improve Success Rates
- Can mythology help save the pangolin?