75% of emerging human infectious diseases come from animals. If we want to prevent these diseases we have to face the truth: the real culprit is how we choose to relate with and treat animals.
- UK Government Announces Plans to Phase out Badger Cull
- This Pandemic is About Animals
- You Can Help Save Bees and Butterflies
- Jaanaan’s Story
- Unbelievable: Chinese Government Recommends Injections Containing Bear Bile to Treat Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Emergency Resources for People and Pets
- More than 180,000 Americans Oppose Trump’s Plan to Cripple Migratory Bird Protections
- Groups Seek Protection for Yellowstone Bison Amid Roundup and Slaughter
- Hydropower Project ‘Imperils World’s Rarest Great Ape’
- Coalition of Animal Welfare Organizations Releases Statement on Asia’s Animal Markets
- Stopping Animal Abuse Will Prevent Future Pandemics, Says Leading Scientist
- Is Clean Meat Vegan?