Serenity Park is a unique sanctuary where wounded warriors and wounded parrots find a path of healing together. Dr. Lorin Lindner’s new book, Birds of a Feather, is a love story between veterans and the birds they nurse back to health.
- Celebrities Show Major Support for Banning Ireland’s Cruel Fur Farms
- How to Stop Cats From Killing Wild Birds
- Bulls of Fire: A Cruel Tradition Persists in Spain
- Destructive Celebrations: The Animal and Environmental Toll of Fireworks
- India’s Festival of Lights casts shadow over owls
- Family, Not Property: How One Woman Is Using Her Dog’s Tragic Death to Raise Awareness About the Legal Status of Animals
- Partnering to heal India’s working equines
- Using humane education for youth to build a better future for Nigeria’s animals
- Court Victory: Wild Red Wolves Get a Chance at Survival
- 16 vegan athletes who shatter the weak vegan myth
- The Great Bear Rescue Campaign
- Why won’t South Africa’s Department of Environmental Affairs stand up for rhinos?