Given the ever-growing interest in the UK in animal protection and the many ways humans use and consume animals, the time is right for a law firm dedicated to ensuring that the protections given to animals by legislation are honored in practice.
- Government Agency Revives Plans for Cruel and Deadly Horse Sterilization Experiments
- Insects Disappearing at an Alarming Rate
- The Meat Motivated Mind: An Interview with Dr. Jared Piazza
- Freeing and Improving Conditions for India’s Captive Elephants
- Time to Protect, Not Destroy
- Think Millennials are Apathetic About Conservation? Think Again
- New Animal Rescue Center Underway in Sri Lanka
- How Trump Could Make the Extinction Crisis Even Worse
- Footage Reveals Large-Scale Trade in Dogs for Human Consumption in Indonesia, Defying Government’s Pledge to End Trade
- Experts Weigh In: Is Hobbling Inhumane?
- Clinic Brings Relief for Indonesia’s Working Equines
- The Truth About Malaysia’s Dog and Cat Meat Trade