The recent pictures of rivers of blood flowing through Bangladeshi streets present ‘Humanity’ at its most noxious. Yet the ruthless and merciless slaughtering of cattle transported across the length and bre […]
Hinduism is based upon the belief in the omnipresence of the divine and the presence of a soul in all living creatures, animals and plants alike.
The Sanskrit word for the cow is ‘Gau’, and for cattle is ‘Pa […]
(Featured image: monkey at Galtaji temple outside Jaipur. Credit Garrett Ziegler, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)
Hindu temples have been since time immemorial the centre of worship in India. According to Hindu mythology, […]
(Featured image courtesy Kim Bartlett – Animal People, Inc.)
Modern day India empathizes with the utterly dismal and pathetic conditions of its cows, calves and bulls. The ancient Indian culture associated with […]
- Does Your Conscience Believe that Animals are Clowns?
- End Circus Suffering in India, says Asia for Animals
- South Africa animal welfare groups devastated after 15-year Lotto lifeline cut off
- Adopt a cruelty-free lifestyle with FIAPO’s new Vegan Starter Kit!
- Guatemala passes animal welfare law
- Some Neanderthals were vegetarian, says new study
- First ever conviction for lobster abuse in Australia
- Staying Vegan When Experiencing a Health Crisis
- India’s Unseen Rivers of Sorrow
- Live export exposé provokes uproar in E.U., ban in Israel
- ‘Free range’ European birds forced indoors by bird flu
- Thailand’s infamous Tiger Temple to open new franchise