The Vancouver Aquarium’s plan to bring in two walrus pups for “a few years” from the Aquarium du Quebec is insensitive to the psychological and physical needs of the nursing mom and her babies.
Walruses wil […]
Tunza Games: A place where people save the wild animals. Click https://www.tunzagames.com/conservation-crisis-the-game to learn more.
It is well known that the three main threats to orcas are lack of food, pollution, and boat traffic. In addition, aquarium captures performed in the 1960s and 70s wiped out a generation of young females and […]
The Vancouver Parks Board has passed a total ban on the captivity of cetaceans. The amended Cetacean Bylaw will finally end cetacean suffering in the city of Vancouver, despite Aquarium business propaganda. This […]
Today, April 24th is World Day for Animals in Laboratories. Help end the suffering by telling St. Paul’s Hospital and the Canadian government to stop experiments on animals!
St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver, B […]
Canada’s proposed Marine Mammals Regulations fail to protect endangered orcas and other cetaceans. While the legislation recognizes the need to protect the 800 endangered St. Lawrence River belugas by increasing t […]
St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver, BC is planning to relocate to a new site, scheduled for completion in 2022. Few people knew about the experiments it conducts on animals, which began in the late 50s and c […]
Victory! Finally, after 36 years of Lifeforce fighting against Aquarium expansion and cetacean captivity, the Vancouver Aquarium’s abusive cetacean business has been defeated. A new Cetacean Bylaw will be i […]
Lifeforce, an ecology and animal rights organization based in Vancouver, British Columbia, has fought against aquarium expansions, captivity and animal experiments since 1981. For decades we have led the fight to […]
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India
- Electrocution of Elephant Should Not Be Taken Lightly
- WORLD NEWS: Pope on Circuses, Animal Rights in Pakistan, and More! (1/17/18)
- The Future of Fashion is Animal-Free
- Three Indian States Compelled to #EndExploitativeDairies!
- How Awareness Leads to Action for Animals
- Palm Oil and Animal Rights: How you can combat the destruction of wild animals’ habitat
- Pennsylvania Residents Warned Against Leaving Dogs in the Cold
- POETRY: Saying ‘Hello’ to a Sheep
- Protest Breaking Up Walrus Mom and Her Pups!
- Animal Rescue Team Assaulted in Name of ‘Cow Protection’
- Providing Care & Pursuing Justice for Dogs in the Philippines