Karen Davis, PhD presented this topic on the panel “Where Did Our Compassion Go? Children, Adults and the Loss of the Human-Animal Bond,” The City College of New York, December 2, 2014. She is presenting it at the […]
(Also published on The Dodo)
By Karen Davis, PhD, President of United Poultry Concerns
“For me the question is whether or not advocates can make the case for abolition/veganism as equal powers s […]
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India
- Electrocution of Elephant Should Not Be Taken Lightly
- WORLD NEWS: Pope on Circuses, Animal Rights in Pakistan, and More! (1/17/18)
- The Future of Fashion is Animal-Free
- Three Indian States Compelled to #EndExploitativeDairies!
- How Awareness Leads to Action for Animals
- Palm Oil and Animal Rights: How you can combat the destruction of wild animals’ habitat
- Pennsylvania Residents Warned Against Leaving Dogs in the Cold
- POETRY: Saying ‘Hello’ to a Sheep
- Protest Breaking Up Walrus Mom and Her Pups!
- Animal Rescue Team Assaulted in Name of ‘Cow Protection’
- Providing Care & Pursuing Justice for Dogs in the Philippines