Despite being a rural area, where access to information on animal protection and management is not easily available, there are many responsible people in Parscov, Romania who care for animals and are aware of the need to spay and neuter them.
- Fashion Giants Agree That the Future of Fashion is Fur Free
- Ask the Catholic Church to condemn the bullfight!
- New Report on Cat and Dog Fur in China
- The Powerful Mechanics of Undercover Investigations in Building Up a Movement
- RedRover Helps Animals in Need Displaced By Hurricane Irma
- A Humane Future: Moral, judicial, and legislative approaches to a world of compassion for animals
- Sea change in anti-whaling activism as Sea Shepherd withdraws from ‘whale wars’
- Wildlife watching soars as hunting dies off, says new U.S. report
- U.K. proposes cameras in all English slaughterhouses
- Lebanon adopts first animal welfare law
- Highland Harvest: Vegan Recipes for Four Traditional Scottish Dishes
- How to Begin Your Vegan Journey