It can be difficult to visualize the effects of one’s diet on animals and the environment. A new online tool seeks to change that, by allowing meat eaters, vegetarians, and flexitarians alike to calculate how many animals they have consumed or saved.
- AfA Coalition calls for an end to animal performances at Jakarta’s Ancol Dreamland
- K9s For Warriors: Together We Stand
- POETRY: And Ohh, What Is That Peculiar Taste?
- Ross University: Humane veterinary skills training without harmful animal use
- Lemurs become the most endangered group of mammals on Earth
- Campaign Against Canned Hunting delivers report on how the captive lion industry hurts South Africa’s image
- South African cheetah petting programs: exploitative entertainment or conservation?
- India’s Animal Welfare community displays its strength, stops mass livestock export
- Register now for the 2018 Africa Animal Welfare Conference in Nairobi, Kenya
- POETRY: Mother of the Free
- Night at the Circus: A Short Story
- Animal Rights Law and the Pursuit of Nonhuman Personhood