Once upon a time, there was a little Christmas tree. He lived in a forest with his family and all his friends, the birds and the squirrels, the raccoons and the deer and the bears. He couldn’t wait to grow tall and touch the stars and the sky as his father did…
- Why Ending Animal Agriculture Could Save the Planet
- Can Biologists Describe New Species Without Killing Them?
- Have Humans Evolved to Harm Animals? An Interview with Dr. Diana Fleischman
- Why Humans Disappearing From the Planet Could Be a Very Bad Thing For Animals
- U.S. House Reintroduces Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act to Protect Sharks from Cruel Finning
- The Dangerous Rhetoric of Contemporary Animal Rights Law: A Review of Marek Muller’s Impersonating Animals
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50