Instead of contributing to the development of sustainable, healthy farming systems, veterinarians have become servants of the industrial farming machine. Vets no longer see animals as their clients, they see the person who signs their salary check. We need vets to rediscover their original mission – animal welfare. Vets have the power to change the system for good. It’s hard to understand why medical professionals who specialize in treating animals actively contribute to their pain and terror.
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”