At its heart, Experimental Animals is a book about humans and how we treat animals, how modern science made a decision at a certain moment to base itself on the bodies of animals. This is a story that illuminates that decision.
- Why is Animal Agriculture Seldom Mentioned by Catholics?
- Challenges in Managing Dogs Across the World
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project
- Triumph and Grief: Excerpt from New Elephant Anthology
- What Is FIV and How Does It Affect Cats?