Asia for Animals condemns the poor living conditions for animals currently housed at the recently-opened “Zhengjia Polar Ocean World” facility in Guangzhou, China, and urges the owners to take immediate steps to improve the welfare of the animals and reconsider the exhibition of marine and arctic wildlife in this and future shopping malls.
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation