Asia for Animals condemns the poor living conditions for animals currently housed at the recently-opened “Zhengjia Polar Ocean World” facility in Guangzhou, China, and urges the owners to take immediate steps to improve the welfare of the animals and reconsider the exhibition of marine and arctic wildlife in this and future shopping malls.
- Why Animal Rights Needs to Read and Write Fiction
- Asia for Animals Calls for Fur Farming Ban in China
- Why is Animal Agriculture Seldom Mentioned by Catholics?
- Challenges in Managing Dogs Across the World
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project