Whatever you think of Starbucks’ “red cup controversy,” there’s a much more serious reason to boycott the company: for its role in palm oil deforestation and the deaths of countless millions of wild animals in Indonesia.
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project
- Triumph and Grief: Excerpt from New Elephant Anthology
- What Is FIV and How Does It Affect Cats?
- People in Developing Countries Eat Less Bushmeat as They Migrate from Rural to Urban Areas
- New Photography Book Shines Light on Hidden Animals in Our Lives