For all the commotion surrounding India’s 2018 budget, animals are entirely absent from the conversation. This serves as a stark reminder of how insignificant their sentience is in the Indian government’s decision making on economic growth and reform.
- Can Biologists Describe New Species Without Killing Them?
- Have Humans Evolved to Harm Animals? An Interview with Dr. Diana Fleischman
- Why Humans Disappearing From the Planet Could Be a Very Bad Thing For Animals
- U.S. House Reintroduces Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act to Protect Sharks from Cruel Finning
- The Dangerous Rhetoric of Contemporary Animal Rights Law: A Review of Marek Muller’s Impersonating Animals
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced